Gwel Eryri is located at Garnedd Holiday Cottages which is set in 7 acres of countryside with panoramic views of the spectacular Snowdon Mountain Range, close to the village of Llanfairpwll on the beautiful Isle of Anglesey. It is an ideal location for visiting the many places of interest both on the island and the mainland. We pride ourselves on the standard of cleanliness of our accommodation and we always strive to make your stay with us a pleasant one. Gwel Eryri is a 2-bedroom luxury static caravan, which is equipped and furnished to a very high standard.
Gwel Eryri is located at Garnedd Holiday Cottages which is set in 7 acres of countryside with panoramic views of the spectacular Snowdon Mountain Range, close to the village of Llanfairpwll on the beautiful Isle of Anglesey. It is an ideal location for visiting the many places of interest both on the island and the mainland.
We pride ourselves on the standard of cleanliness of our accommodation and we always strive to make your stay with us a pleasant one.
Garnedd Holiday Cottages is a small family business with the owners, John, Nerys and Lowri always on hand if needed.
Gwel Eryri is a 2-bedroom luxury static caravan, which is equipped and furnished to a very high standard. The kitchen is fitted with a built-in microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. The open plan lounge/kitchen, and the 2 bedrooms, have a TV. Electricity and heating are included in the price of the hire. Bed linen is supplied, whilst towels, cots and highchairs are available on request. Outside it has a large decking area with stunning views.
Within a short distance of Garnedd Holiday Cottages are to be found some of North Wales’ most interesting and beautiful locations. We are very close to Llanfairpwll Railway station, and Beaumaris Castle is not far. Newborough Warren and Llanddwyn Island are a short distance away, and we are situated only 20 minutes’ drive from the Snowdonia National Park. The new adventurous attractions of Zip World (largest zip wire in Europe), Bounce Below, Surf Snowdonia, and Ribride on the Menai Straits are not far at all. Also, a short drive away is the Isle of Anglesey Coastal Path – a developing long distance route that follows much of the island’s 120 miles of coastline. The Island has many cycle routes which can be joined from Garnedd Holiday Cottages.
How to Find Us?
Cross to Anglesey on the Britannia Bridge. Take the first exit off the bridge for Llanfairpwllgwyngyll. Travel in the direction of Holyhead on the A5 road. Approximately 1km after leaving Llanfairpwllgwyngyll you will encounter a staggered junction at Star. Turn right at the junction over Star bridge, and then take an immediate left. Follow the road and enter the property from the third entrance on the left.
Terms of Booking
To make a booking please telephone, or email us, to confirm that your chosen property is available for the dates you require. A provisional booking can be made and is held for you until we receive your booking deposit. Accommodation can only be reserved without a deposit for five working days.
Minimum of 3 nights stay, please contact owner for price of hire.
CONFIRMATION of your booking will be sent to you upon receipt of your deposit, along with the balance due for the let and the date by which it must be paid in full.
TRAVEL INSTRUCTIONS on how to find Garnedd Holiday Cottages will be sent upon receipt of your final payment.
ALTERTIONS TO BOOKINGS – If customers need to make alterations to a booking after we have issued confirmation, we will try our utmost to assist you. However, we cannot guarantee that these alterations will be possible in all cases.
CANCELLATION OF BOOKINGS – In the event of you wishing to cancel your booking we shall endeavour to re-let the cottage, however if we are unable to do this you will be required to pay the following amount:
More than 6 weeks: Deposit
6 to 4 weeks: 40% let value
4 to 2 weeks: 60% let value
2 weeks and less: 100% let value
NOTE: It is recommended that guests take cancellation insurance to cover them in the event of a cancellation. Details are provided the booking confirmation.
Terms & Conditions
The booking will be between the customer and ‘Garnedd Holiday Cottages’ and is subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Payment – A non-refundable deposit of 33% of the total letting fee is payable when you book. The balance is due 6 weeks prior to the start of the letting period. After the deposit has been made a written confirmation is issued, we accept cheques payable to ‘Garnedd Holiday Cottages’ or card transaction.
2. Letting Period – Cottages are booked from Friday to Friday and are available from 4:00pm on the day of arrival until 10:00am on the day of departure. This allows for cleaning and preparation for the next guest. However, we will seek to accommodate alternative arrangements where possible.
3. Sleeping – Cottages are let and furnished for the number of people specified in the brochure and should not in any circumstances be exceeded.
4. Personal Property – We do not accept and liability for loss, damage, or theft of personal belongings, (including cars) whilst on the property during your stay.
5. Personal Injury – Garnedd Ddu was once a working farm and as such contains some remnants of building and implements associated with farming. We do not accept liability for injuries caused by climbing or entering the remnants of farm buildings.
6. Breakages – All damages and breakages must be reported and paid for.