Family Caravan sleeps up to 6 people and is set at the end of the front terrace with stunning views over the sea and less than a minutes walk to the private beach and Rockley Watersports.
Family Caravan sleeps up to 6 people and is set at the end of the front terrace within Pine Ridge with stunning views over the sea and less than a minutes walk to the private beach and Rockley Watersports.
The caravan includes a fully equipped kitchen, shower & 2 bedrooms. One twin room & one double bedroom & lounge with sea views. Not only does Rockley Park offer stunning natural beauty due to its fantastic location, it also offers a great family holiday.
With plenty of different activities to try out and take part in, there's never a dull moment. Each day is different with Rockley Parks array of activities, PLEASE NOTE Entertainment Passes are not included but can be purchased at Rockley Park Reception. There are daily, 3 day and weekly passes available. There is full entertainment for the whole family throughout the day and evening in the Show bar. Further activities include:
Kids' Clubs for all ages
Character Sport Day
Archery and Fencing Coaching
Learn to Swim
Learn to Bike
Heated Indoor Pool with Children's Paddling area
Heated Outdoor Pool (June-August)
Tower Flume (April-September)
Indoor SplashZone Grotto
All Weather Multi-Sports Court
Soft Play Area
FunZone Play Area
Climbing Wall with abseiling
If it's relaxation that you prefer, why not treat yourself to a treatment at the luxury spa complex.
Located in Poole with Bournemouth, Christchurch and Swanage all close by. There are some beautiful cliff top walks along the world famous Dorset Jurassic Coast. Also well worth a visit is the New Forest, a haven for walking cycling and horse riding enthusiasts.
There are 4 restaurants and takeaways, convenience store, hire shop & launderette on site. Wifi is free of charge.
Please bring your own bed linen, towels and tea towels. Alternatively, these can be hired from Rockley Park reception.
1. Elite Lettings & Management Ltd, trading as Elite Lettings, hereinafter called "the Agency", act only as agents for (i) the owners of the accommodation ("the Owner") In all circumstances the Contract of Letting is between the guest ("the Guest") and the Owner.
2. This agreement is made on the basis that the property ("the Property") is to be occupied by the holidaymakers for a holiday as mentioned in the Housing Act 1988 Schedule 1 paragraph 9 and the Holidaymakers acknowledge that the tenancy granted by this agreement is not an assured tenancy and that no statutory periodic tenancy will arise when it ends.
3. Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under 18 years of age. Group bookings of single sex parties are not allowed unless special arrangements are made by the Agency with the Owner. (Safety deposits may be required). Any pets you intend to take with you should be declared at the time of booking and checked and authorised via the owner (where requested).
4. A deposit ("Deposit") must accompany the booking request, plus the Booking Fee and the Holiday Insurance. The Booking Fee is non-refundable unless the Agency is unable to accept the booking, and as specified below.
5. We recommend that Holiday Insurance be taken out.
6. No bookings are valid until confirmed by the Agency in writing.
7. Owner’s responsibilities - The Owner is solely responsible for providing the accommodation and for the safety of all Guests and/or his/her invitees (jointly known as "the Holidaymakers"). The Agency accepts no responsibility for personal injury to, or death of, any Holidaymakers, or loss of or consequential loss or damage to their property, or for other matters over which the Agency has no control, except to the extent such personal injury or death is caused by the negligence or wilful default of the Agent.
8. Holidaymakers’ responsibilities and forfeiture - The Holidaymakers shall keep the Property and all furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects in, on or at the Property in the same state of repair as at the commencement of the holiday, and shall leave the Property in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found.
9. The Holidaymaker must report and pay to the Owner the cost of any damage or breakages made during their holiday occupancy. The Agency and the Owner reserve the right to make a reasonable charge where guests have contravened an Owner’s request for their Property to be smoke-free.
10. The Holidaymakers’ right to occupy the Property may be forfeited without compensation if:
11. More people or pets than declared to the Agency at the time of booking or before the commencement of the holiday and/or the number the Property holds, attempt to take up occupation;
12. Overnight guests are entertained without the Owner’s express permission;
13. Any activity is undertaken which is illegal, or may cause unreasonable damage, noise, behaviour or disturbance; or
14. Any of the Holidaymakers smoke in or at the Property.
15. Once a booking is confirmed by the Agency, the Guest is responsible for the full balance of the cost of the holiday. This shall be paid not later than 6 weeks before the booking is due to commence. For bookings made less than 6 weeks before arrival, the total amount is payable in full on booking.
16. The Guest agrees to pay the balance of the payment SIX (6) weeks before the holiday is due to start. Email reminders are sent, but delivery cannot be guaranteed. Where a guest fails to pay their balance by the due date the booking may be cancelled and the deposit retained.
17. In the event of the accommodation becoming unavailable (such as fire or flooding), the Agency will endeavour to provide the Guest with suitable alternative accommodation or will refund all monies paid or a proportion in the case of curtailment. We cannot, however pay any compensation or expenses as a consequence of such an event.
18. In the event of cancellations not covered by insurance, the Agency will endeavour to re-let the accommodation, and if successful the balance of the cost will not be due as in paragraph 8 above, or if already paid, will be refunded. Any request to cancel must be put in writing to the agency in the first instance. The Booking Fee and Deposit will be retained. If applicable, Holiday Insurance will be retained, unless cancelled within 14 days of booking.
19. A Guest requiring a booking to be altered once the booking has been confirmed will be charged £20.00 if a revised confirmation is required.
20. Pets: The guest may only bring such pets as are booked in by the guest at the time of booking. A charge will be made per pet. Not all properties accept pets; if property details on the website stipulate no pets then this is binding within these Terms & Conditions. Pets must be well-behaved and should not be left unattended in the property. They are not permitted in the bedrooms or on any furniture in the property. If damage or extra cleaning is caused by pets the guest may be billed for that charge. 'No Pets' in a description may not guarantee that pets have never occupied the property. No garden is guaranteed as secure for dogs even if described as private or enclosed.
We ask dog owners to observe the following rules (failure to do so may result in you being asked to leave without compensation).
1. Dogs must be under strict control at all times while in the property
2. Any fouling of lawns etc. must be cleared up without delay.
3. The dog owner must bring the dog's bed or basket for sleeping in.
4. Dogs MUST NOT be left alone in the property or elsewhere at any time.
5. Dogs MUST NOT lie on beds or furnishings, and hair must be well cleared up before departing.
6. Dog owners must ensure that their pets are free from parasites and fleas before they occupy the property. Failure to do so will incur subsequent charges.
7. Properties which do not take dogs may have on occasions had guide dogs in them.
8. Each dog or pet will be charged at £25.00 for up to 7 nights, £40.00 for up to 14 nights and an additional £20.00 for every week or part week thereafter. However, any damage (which must be reported to the Owner immediately) or excessive cleaning that may incur an additional charge, will be at the Owner's discretion.
21. The Holidaymakers shall keep the Property and all furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects in or on the Property in the same state of repair as at the commencement of the holiday and shall leave the Property in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found. The Holidaymaker must report and pay to the Owner the cost of any damage or breakages made during their holiday occupancy. The Agency and the Owners reserve the right to make a reasonable charge where guests have contravened an Owner’s request for their property to be smoke free.
22. The Holidaymakers right to occupy the Property may be forfeited without compensation if:-
1. More people or pets than declared at the time of booking or before the commencement of the holiday to the agency and/or the number the Property holds, attempt to take up occupation.
2. Overnight guests are entertained without the Owner’s express permission.
3. Any activity is undertaken which is illegal, or may cause unreasonable damage, noise, behaviour or disturbance.
4. Smoking in a designated "No Smoking" property.
23. All prices quoted include VAT and Insurance Premium Tax where applicable at current rates.
24. In the event of there being cause for complaint concerning a Property, the matter shall be taken up with the Owner/Caretaker at once, (their details are supplied on the booking confirmation and they understand that they are the first point of contact should there be cause for complaint), only thereafter reported to the Agency if required. It is important that this is done whilst you are still at the Property so that an on-the-spot investigation can be made if necessary and remedial action taken if required. In no circumstances will compensation be considered for complaints raised after the holiday has ended, when the Holidaymakers have denied the Owners/Caretakers or the Agency the opportunity of investigating the complaint and endeavouring to remedy matters during the holiday. Please use the Customer Service Department when contacting the Agency. During out-of-office hours, an answer phone facility will be available which will be checked on a regular basis.
25. The Owner or his representative shall be allowed access to the Property at any reasonable time during any holiday occupancy.
26. We have compiled the information in our Brochure and on our website www.elitelettings.co (“the Website”) as accurately as possible at the time of going to press. However, facilities may be altered or withdrawn for reasons outside the Agency's control, in which case we cannot accept responsibility. We make every effort to ensure that the property details supplied to us by the Owners are accurately reproduced. Mistakes may occur from time to time, and confirmation should be requested prior to booking. The Holidaymakers accept that minor differences between text/photograph/illustrations in the Brochure and on the Website and the actual property may arise. We cannot accept responsibility should the property not conform to the Holidaymaker’s standards. If a facility is particularly important to you, please check with us prior to your booking.
27. By booking via the Agency, you consent to receive our email newsletter. If you wish to unsubscribe from the newsletter you can do so at any time by logging into your account or clicking unsubscribe in the email.
28. The Booking Conditions will apply to all confirmed bookings.
29. These Website Booking Conditions supersede all previous editions.
30. The Agency may as part of a booking introduce Holidaymakers to the goods and/or services of third parties. The Agency shall not be treated as an agent for any such third parties, and any contract for the supply of such goods and/or services shall be between the provider and the Holidaymaker.
31. Legal, Any dispute, claim or other matter which may arise in relation to your booking will be governed by English law and you agree that any dispute will be dealt with exclusively by the courts of England and Wales.