3 Bedroom Deluxe Caravan with Decking, Outdoor Furniture with Storage,
Central Heating & double glazing, High quality interior and furnishings, 32” TV in Lounge
Fully equipped kitchen including microwave, toaster, cooker, fridge, pots & pans, cutlery,
Fully equipped Master bedroom, 2nd bedroom 2 single beds, 3rd bedroom single bed and foldable travel cot and Pull out Double bed in Lounge
Separate toilet and bathroom including shower and wash basin with storage
Hairdryer, Iron, Board Games
Gas, Water & Electricity included
Sorry NO pets or smoking
NO bedding supplied – Please bring your own bedding and towels
On Site facilities:
2 coarse fishing lakes, 2 entertainment venues, 3 food and drink venues, All-weather multi-sports court, All-weather multi-sports range, Bowling alley, Bungee trampolines, Cash machine, Climbing wall, Crazy golf course, Funfair, Fun Works amusements arcade, Go-kart track, Heated indoor/outdoor pool, Indoor play area, Launderette, Outdoor play area, Paddling pool, Pool tables, Ropes course, Water flume
Mablethorpe Town is a short walk away or take a small train or bus, the town has water sports, donkey rides, entertainers, amusement arcades, pubs and restaurants and shopping, Seal Sanctuary, Large stretch of easily accessible coastline fringed by endless sandy beaches, Skegness - Eastgate Market/Fairground, Hardys Animal Park. Lincolnshire Wolds in Lincoln and famous cathedral, Louth Farmers' Market, Hardys Animal Farm, Donna Nook National Nature Reserve, Lincolnshire Wildlife Park
Upon booking this holiday/caravan you agree to the following:
1. All monies must be paid 6 weeks before holiday start date or full payment due on booking if less than 6 weeks.
2. Pay deposit of £50.
3. Complete the Private Guest Registration Form 2019 and Return asap to secure your booking with deposit/payment.
4. Comply with the 2019 Haven Holiday Park Rules (Located on Park site).
5. No smoking/vaping in the caravan.
6. No Pets.
7. Leave the caravan clean and tidy.
1. If you cancel your holiday you will lose your deposit.
2. If you cancel your holiday with less than 4 weeks to go you will lose all monies paid.
3. If you cancel your holiday between 4-6 weeks before your holiday you will lose half of what you have paid.
1. All damages will be paid for from your deposit, which will be refunded after a full check of the caravan.