PLEASE READ BEFORE EMAILING - ALL AVAILABILITY AND PRICES LISTED BELOW
** Bookings are from Friday to Friday, Monday to Monday, Friday to Monday and Monday to Friday **
** Prices are for up to 6 guests **
** Dog charges are additional – see below **
**Summer holiday bookings are 7 days minimum**
AVAILABILITY FROM 12TH APRIL
MAY BANK HOLIDAY AVAILABLE
WHIT WEEK IS BOOKED
NO AVAILABILITY FROM 9TH JULY - 3 SEPTEMBER
*** £100 DEPOSIT SECURES BOOKING! ***
Van has BOTH front decking AND a secure lockable platform step!
We have rented out our caravans at Hafan Y Mor since 2011 and have had many happy customers and many who have returned time and time again due to the high standard and the extras that we supply (as opposed to hiring through Haven direct.)
Our newest caravan is located on CADER IDRIS - a 5-minute walk from the amenities. The caravan is sited on a lovely big plot in a cul-de-sac (so no through traffic), 5 minutes to the amenities (but far enough not to hear them!!) There is a generous parking area (hard standing plus grass parking area) next to the caravan.
The van is 3 bedroomed (with 1 shower-room and 1 en-suite) and will sleep up to 8 people. The cost is based on the rental of the caravan, and up to 6 occupants.
It is very well equipped - we have invested in many new fixtures and fittings over the years, to make the caravan as comfortable and homely as possible.
In addition, tea, coffee and milk are complimentary and left as a welcome gesture for guests.
IMPORTANT: Duvets, pillows and bathmats are provided, however other bedding (pillowcases, sheets and duvet covers) and towels are not.
A non-refundable deposit of £100.00 is payable to secure booking, with the balance due 6 weeks before the holiday.
If you wish to bring a well-behaved dog, there is a minimal additional charge of £25.00 per booking (per dog). Dogs will not be permitted in the bedrooms.
An additional refundable security deposit of £100.00 is also payable. This will be returned within 7 days after you leave, after the caravan is checked providing no loss or damage.
Entry is from 3pm onwards and the caravan should be vacated by 10am on the last morning.
Please note, this does not include any FUNWORKS passes – if you wish to purchase passes, Haven are happy for you to purchase these on arrival at the site. Purchase of a FunWorks Pass allows use of the swimming pool, children's club, leisure and entertainment facilities. Passes can be collected from Reception on arrival.
To follow is a detailed list of what you can expect, however if you have any questions, or have other requirements, please feel free to give me a call, a text, or drop me an email, and I'll do my best to help.
• Extra-large size – 38’ x 12’ wide
• 3 bedrooms - will sleep up to 8 people
• Centrally heated throughout
• Double Glazing
• Electric fire in lounge
• Shower room and separate WC
• Large kitchen area with plenty of storage
• Double gas oven and hob
• Fridge freezer
• Microwave Oven
• 32" flat screen TV with Freeview and DVD player in lounge
• Second flat screen TV with Freeview and DVD player in master bedroom
• CD player with iPod dock
• Iron and ironing mat, toaster, sandwich maker, food mixer
• Cutlery and utensils; extra mugs and glasses
• Plenty of pots, pans and bakeware
• Plastic picnic set
• 2 x double duvets; 4 x single duvets; 8 pillows
• Hair dryer, travel cot with bassinette
• Vacuum cleaner, rotary clothes airer (and pegs!)
• Welcome pack on arrival (have a hot drink when you arrive!)
• Extra-large secluded corner location close to amenities
• Generous parking next to the caravan
• Large patio area
• Patio Table and Chair set with Parasol and base
• Bistro table set with two chairs on decking
• Outdoor storage box
• No smoking
• Dogs permitted (not in bedrooms please). A charge of £25.00 is payable for the dog
• Refundable deposit payable in advance
• Within grocery delivery area (Tesco/Asda)
• Sheets, duvet covers, pillowcases and towels are NOT provided.
• March – November
• Minimum 3-day bookings; 7-day bookings minimum in Summer Holiday weeks) - we can be flexible, so please contact us!
£100 DEPOSIT SECURES BOOKING!
***Email me for availability***
Hafan Y Mor, one of the leading Haven Parks in a scenic coast and mountain setting, with an equally spectacular indoor pool complex including rapids and a toddler pool.
"It’s Active with a capital A! There’s an overhead Rope Works challenge, climbing wall and abseiling, boating lake, go karts and loads of other sports and activities to keep you busy at this Holiday Park. There’s also the lure of the mountains, the many other beaches and a great coastal path."
Haven also offers plenty of places to eat and drink if you don’t fancy cooking!!
A 4 Star Park
An all-action activities Park
Huge pool complex
Beautifully laid out and landscaped
Extensively redeveloped Lakeside Inn
Direct beach access
Location – between Pwllheli and Porthmadog on the Lleyn Peninsula. Approx. 2 hours from Chester (traffic dependant)
PLEASE NOTE: PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE FUNWORKS PASSES:
The cost for each Fun Pass is as follows: (2018)
Off Peak dates:
Adult 7 nights are £27.75 3/4 nights are £21.50
Child (under 15) 7 nights are £13.50 3 or 4 nights are £11.00
Adult 7 nights are £41.25 3/4 nights are £32.00
Child (under 15) 7 nights are £21.75 3 or 4 nights are £15.50
Please note that prices are capped for each accommodation, the capped prices are as follows:
Off Peak Dates:
A 3-bedroom accommodation is capped at £132.00 for 7 nights and £111.00 for 3/4 nights. NO CHANGE from 2017
A 3-bedroom accommodation is capped at £183.00 for 7 nights and £148.00 for 3/4 nights. NO CHANGE from 2017