At RentAHolidayCaravan we are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
Where the context permits, the words “we”, “our” and “us” are a reference to RentAHolidayCaravan.
Information We Collect
In running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
- Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use our website.
- Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor contacts us for information.
- Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
We may also use the cookies to gather information about your general internet use to further assist us in developing or website. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive and then stored there and transferred to us where appropriate to help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. You can easily decline or remove cookies from your computer using the settings within the Internet Options section in your computer control panel.
Use of Your Information
The information we collect is used for use in administering and developing our website. In addition, we may use the information to provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us and notify you about changes to our products and services.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that you have expressed an interest in previously via our website.
If you are a new customer, we will only contact you when you have provided consent and, only by those means you provided consent for.
If you do not want us to use your data for our use then you will always have the option to object to such use.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored securely. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud reduction and minimise credit risks.