Description of Caravan and Marlie Park payment instalments accepted Only guide/ sensory dogs who are registered and insured are allowed (prove is essential) 2 bedrooms 1 double 1 twin’s sleeps 6 a pull out bed in the front room. Sited on Prime Location 4 caravans away from amenities but far enough away to be quiet. Kitchen with Microwaves and Fridge Freezer. TV in Lounge, DVD Player. Beds made up for your arrival. Heating in Bathroom and Bedrooms. Nets for your privacy and a stand up fan in the summer to keep you cool Own parking by the van
Description of Caravan and Marlie/New beach
**payment instalments accepted** Pet friendly/ No single sex party below 50.
2 bedrooms 1 double 1 twin’s sleeps 6 and a pull out bed in the front room. Sited on a Prime Locations a walk away from all Entertainment and Amusements but Far enough away so no noise.
Kitchen with Microwaves and Fridge Freezer. TV in Lounge, DVD Player. Beds made up for your arrival. Heating in Bathroom. Nets for your privacy.
Children's Club,Heated Indoor Swimming Pools, Evening Entertainment, Outdoor Gym, Fish and Chips, Restaurant, outdoor eating area, playground, summer bouncy castle, Amusement Arcade, bike hire, football pitch, trampoline, soccer darts tour, Comedy ventriloquist, Comedy magician, PHVR, water walker, Segway, rock climbing, pottery and art classes, sea scooter, sooty, basketball coaching, 4th generation wrestling, quasar, rainbow wash, water wars, Convenience Store, Laundrett Wi-Fi in Complex. (Some facilities are charged for). Some facilities are on Marlie and some on New beach 5 minutes down the road
Caravan Hire – Terms & Conditions
Please don’t book for parties of young people, (single sex parties must all be 50+) as they will be refused access to the Park, which can be upsetting for everyone concerned. Must be couples aged 21+ or families.
DEPOSITS & PAYMENT
1. A provisional booking will be accepted by the caravan owners, subject to receiving a £50 deposit within 7 working days, this deposit to be paid by bank transfer. Upon receiving deposit, you will receive confirmation for the dates that you have now booked. Please note that ALL bookings are provisional until the caravan owners receive the deposit.
DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION.
2. If the deposit is not received within 7 working days it is assumed by the caravan owners that the provisional booking is no longer required.
3. THE BALANCE OF THE HIRE CHARGE IS DUE SIX WEEKS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL, if the balance is NOT received within this time frame, then the owners reserve the right to hire the caravan to someone else...
Bookings taken with less than SIX weeks remaining can only be accepted if payment is made in full and received within 5 working days.
BREAKAGES / DAMAGE / THEFT
4. The hirer shall also pay a £100 refundable security bond. This bond is fully refundable at the end of the hire period and returned within fourteen days of departure date. The caravan owners reserve the right to withhold some or the entire bond and /or bill the hirer for the additional cost of: a) replacing and/or repairing all damage, any missing items b) all breakages c) charge for cleaning the caravan more than is usually necessary / removing stains or replacing as new. The caravan is checked by the housekeeping team before each stay and after. .
5. In the event of a cancellation, the hirer must confirm this immediately. (Deposits are not refundable in the event of a cancellation).
6. No refund will be made to the hirer whose hiring has commenced and who vacates the caravan for any reason including an emergency at home.
7. Once the balance has been paid refunds will only be considered in certain circumstances at the owner’s discretion and subject to the cancellation being before 6 weeks of the holiday start date.
GENERAL BOOKING CONDITIONS
8. Bookings will only be accepted from hirers who are twenty-one (21) years of age and above. No same sex groups (couples and families only).
9. Only the persons on the booking form may stay at the caravan. Over occupancy will not be tolerated.
10. ALL changes to a booking are allowed by prior agreement with the caravan owners and confirmed in writing to the owners.
11. The hirer is responsible for the conduct of all persons listed on the booking form.
12. The hirer agrees that all persons named on the booking form shall be with you (the hirer) during your hire period of the caravan. Holiday park owners and/or their staff shall have a copy of your booking form. The booking form is important because it is for you and your party’s safety and security purposes only.
13. Each person listed on the booking form must be prepared to identify themselves to the park owners or their staff upon request and comply with their reasonable requirements.
14. The hirer shall notify the caravan owners in writing with any changes to person(s) listed on the booking form at the earliest possible opportunity and in any event, prior to arrival at the holiday park.
15. The caravan owners reserve the right to refuse any booking without any obligation to give a and / or reserve the right to terminate any booking for whatever reason at their absolute discretion.
UPON COMMENCEMENT OF HIRE
16. The caravan may be occupied from 4pm onwards on the first day of hiring.
17. In the case of a maintenance problem, the hirer should contact Reception and the owner. D.I.Y repairs must NOT be attempted. If the hirer does any D.I.Y repairs, then rule 4 will apply.
18. Pets are permitted ,but must not be left unattended at any time during your stay .Pets are not allowed on the furniture at any time during your stay .If the hirer fails to adhere ,then rule 4 will apply.
19. Smoking is NOT permitted in the caravan, nor within 3 meters of any window/doorway. Any evidence of smoking will result in loss of deposit.
20. Please leave the caravan as you would wish to find it.
21. Holiday park owners and their staff do not accept liability for any loss or damage to the hirer’s property and/ or accidents, injuries, illness, diseases, arising from the hire of the caravan or use of the holiday park, including acts of god or extreme weather conditions.
22. The caravan must be vacated by 10.am on the last day of hiring, ready for cleaner to check over.
23. Entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of the caravan hire. All rules regarding swimming pool use/activities organized by the Park need to be adhered to.
24. Please dispose of used barbecue bricks etc. in the Park bin after they are completely cooled to prevent fire.
25. Please switch off any lights/ electrical devices when you leave the caravan.
IF YOU ARE ASKED TO VACATE THE HOLIDAY PARK BY THE HOLIDAY PARK OWNERS OR THEIR STAFF FOR ANY REASON WHAT SO EVER, THE CARAVAN OWNERS SHALL NOT REFUND ANY MONEY PAID.
Once we have received your £50 deposit you the hirer has agreed to the full terms and conditions, as above, as applicable at the time of your booking and holiday.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights under English law.
I have read these terms and am fully in agreement with them
Please check for your chosen dates. Please note, dates may become unavailable very quickly in high season.
Red = unavailable