Quiet small and friendly 4 star quality caravan/lodge park with beautiful elevated views amidst mature trees, nestled in the pictureaque Pentewan Valley. Facilities offer swimming pool, clubhouse, restaurant, tennis courts, games room, indoor & outdoor play areas. Local beaches & coastal paths to explore with Pentewan Beach being in walking distance from the site. The site is also dog friendly.
6 Berth, 1 Double, 2 Twin
TV with freeview
Kitchen including microwave
Bed linen and duvets
Beds made up for your arrival
Gas and electricity included
Pets £50 per week
Non smoking accommodation
General Booking Conditions
1. The only persons allowed in the accommodation (caravan or holiday room) are the persons named on the booking form.
1. If you must make a change to your booking, you must inform us as soon as possible.
2. The accommodation will be available from 2pm on day of arrival and must be vacated by 10am on the morning of departure.
3. You are responsible for any breakages or shortages. It is advisable to check and report any shortages or damage on arrival as you could be held responsible for payment. Please notify us of any breakages that occur during your stay so we can do their best to rectify.
4. Children must not be left alone
5. Pets are allowed by prior arrangement.
6. Dogs are allowed - Some breeds of dog including those on the Dangerous Dogs
Act 1991 are not allowed. No more than two, small to medium sized dogs allowed in the caravan. They must not be left alone in the caravan at any time, and they must not be a nuisance e.g.: excessive barking, to anyone on the park. They must always be kept on a lead when walking anywhere around the park. Dogs are not allowed in the children play areas. Dog fouling must be cleaned up immediately using a bag and disposed of in an appropriate dog waste bin which can be found located around the park. You must bring your own dog beds and must not allow your dogs to lay on any of the beds or seating in the caravan. We reserve the right to refuse entry or ask for removal of the dog/s if any of the above are not adhered to.
7. Strictly, no smoking or vaping in the caravan.
8. One car parking space is allocated to each accommodation. You must observe the speed limit on the park.
9. We cannot take any responsibility for any damage to private property, theft or accident to any person,
however caused while staying on the park.
Should you need to cancel your booking we do not offer a refund. We require at least 7 days’ notice if you are not able to use the accommodation. We are happy to make your booking later up to 12 months from your original booking arrival date or it can be transferred to a third party at the discretion of the management.
Please check for your chosen dates. Please note, dates may become unavailable very quickly in high season.
Red = unavailable