Our Caravan is situated on the dramatic World Heritage Jurassic Coast, by the iconic Durdle door arch surrounded by glorious rolling countryside, Set in a Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Popular with families, walkers and those who share a love of the natural environment.
Our Regal Retreat holiday home is situated on the dramatic World Heritage Jurassic Coast and surrounded by glorious rolling countryside, set within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the privately-owned park and is popular with families, walkers and those who share a love of the natural environment. There’s history, outdoor adventures, stunning beaches, scenic walks, picture postcard villages and delicious places to eat all on your doorstep.
The retreat has up-to-date colour scheme and design features, which has been built to maximise the living space within this comfortable and affordable holiday home. Providing light and functionality throughout, the Retreat has been designed as a practical holiday home with a considerable array of features. as standard. There are 3 well-proportioned bedrooms - 1 king size double & 2 twin which can be pushed together to form doubles, a large family shower room containing a walk-in full height shower, and a separate additional toilet, making the caravan ideal for 6 people & 8 at a pinch using the pull-out bed in the lounge. The seating area and panoramic windows in the lounge provide the perfect setting to relax and enjoy, with the option of the more traditional separate dinette area, this affords ample space for enjoying family meals and time together.
The kitchen has been thoughtfully designed with domestic sized kitchen units and 40mm worktops providing a practical self-contained space with fridge/freezer, Microwave, 4 burner gas cooker and all the pots/pans & utensils you could wish for. A large patio area and decking is the perfect place to have an early morning coffee to start your day, or maybe a well-earned cream tea in the afternoon or that well deserved BBQ when you relax for the evening on the patio.
Terms and Condition
1) Arrival time 16.00hrs (4pm) at the commencement of your holiday. With a departure time of 10.00 am. Please return the keys to the key safe at the end of your holiday.
2) No more than the maximum sleeping capacity of 8 are allowed at any time. This is to comply with the fire and safety regulations. More people in the caravan than the number of berths can also make for an uncomfortable time for all. Any infringement of this rule will result in the immediate loss of your holiday with no monies refunded.
3) We understand that accidents do occur and we try to cover as much as possible. If any of your party has an accident please could you replace the item if it’s something small? If it’s a large item and this is not possible, please inform the owner before the end of your stay and they will arrange a replacement and send you the bill.
4) Our aim is to hire caravans of high standard that are cleaned to a high standard; we believe that all guests have the right to expect such a service. To help us achieve such a very high standard, all our guests agree to take care of the caravan, which they are renting, and will leave the caravan in a clean and tidy condition at the end of their holiday.
5) There is a surcharge of £80 for any damages or breakage; this will be returned 14 days after the Caravan has been inspected. If the caravan is left with any damages and in an untidy and dirty condition at the end of your stay you will lose your surcharge to cover the additional administration and cleaning cost. To prove that caravans are left in an unsatisfactory condition, photographs will be taken before the caravan is cleaned and used as evidence.
6) We love pets and understand that a pet is part of the family. But, unfortunately, pets are not allowed to stay in our caravan.
7) Smoking is NOT allowed in our caravans. If you do smoke please do so outside using the ashtrays provided. Please be careful with cigarettes AT ALL TIMES.
8) Booking will only be accepted by Family’s and Over 25's. No single sex groups.
9) Only those named on the completed booking form are entitled to occupy the accommodation you booked.
10) You and the members of your party must observe the park rules AT ALL TIMES.
11) Owners cannot accept liability for any injury, loss or damage suffered by you or any member of your party.
12) Please note the sites on which caravans are sited cannot be held responsible for any defects. All complaints/ injuries must be reported at once to us.
13) You must inform the caravan key holder if you or any of your party contract infections / contagious diseases while on your stay. This is for other peoples’ safety and personal hygiene!
Please check for your chosen dates. Please note, dates may become unavailable very quickly in high season.
Red = unavailable