Luxury 6 berth holiday home for rent on the 5 star Sand-Le-Mere Holiday Village in Tunstall. The caravan is equipped with all essential items plus extra for your added comfort. We have a wrap around gated decking with furniture to enjoy them warm summer evenings. Bed linen is included in all our prices , Pets are more than welcome for a small extra charge.
Welcome to our holiday home Delta Sienna 2015 Luxury 3 Bedroom Caravan for hire on the 5* Award winning Sand-Le-Mere Holiday Village just outside of Withernsea , East Yorkshire.
The lounge and kitchen area has an open plan aspect giving you and your family plenty space at all times.
The lounge area has a remote control electric fire, TV with sky freesat and DVD player.Two large sofa's one of which is a double sofa bed. There is also a dining area with table and seating plenty big enough to seat 6 people.
The kitchen comes well equipped with a microwave, toaster, pots and pans, cutlery, glasses, cups, plates and dishes, full size fridge freezer and full size gas oven and hob.
There are 3 bedrooms, 1 x double, 2 x twins. All beds are made up for your arrival. Towels are not provided, please remember to bring your own.
There is a shower room and separate toilet both fitted with towel radiators.
For your additional comfort the caravan is double glazed and has gas central heating throughout.
We also now have a front and side veranda fitted with rattan patio furniture.
There is an hard standing parking area at the side of the caravan big enough for two cars.
By prior arrangement small dogs are permitted (maximum 2 per stay). Please contact us if you would like to bring pets.
Leisure passes are not included in the price of your holiday, these can be purchased from reception once you have collected your keys.
Sand Le Mere Holiday Village is based in Tunstall not far Withernsea. The park which is independently run enjoyed a 4 million investment on park facilities in 2012. They have also recently been awarded 5* Visit England 2016 Award, David Bellamy Conservation Gold Award 2016 and also Premier Parks 2017 Certificate of Grading.
On site you will find a leisure complex with family entertainment center, children's soft play area, indoor pool, splash pool for smaller children, water slide and gym*, steam room and sauna, bar and restaurant, take away and cafe, fresh water fishing*, beach fishing, direct beach access, launderette*, crazy golf*, and wi-fi in the main complex plus evening family entertainment.
*extra fee payable
There is also a small site store to supply you with any holiday basics you may require.
Sand-Le-Mere Holiday Village : Southfield Lane, Tunstall, Hull, East Yorkshire, HU12 0JF
Booking Terms and conditions of hire
Definition - The person who signs the booking form (Lead booking name) shall be known as the hirer.
1. Bookings will only be accepted from hirers who are over 21 years of age and above on start of
2. No same sex groups under 25 years old
3. The hirer is responsible for the caravan and signed as stated on the booking form
4. All changes to a booking form are allowed only by prior agreement with the caravan owner in
5. The hirer is responsible for the conduct of all persons listed on the booking form
6. The hirer must give access to the caravan if reasonably required by the caravan owners or sand-
le-mere holiday village staff
7. The caravan owners reserve the right to refuse any booking without any obligation to give a
8. Sand-Le-Mere and ourselves will not be responsible for any personal loss or injury, however
caused and sustained to any person or vehicle (including any persons under 18 years of
age).Please ensure you purchase adequate travel insurance before your holiday.
9. Smoking is not permitted in the caravan or outside near open windows and doors.
10. The caravan is to be left in a clean and tidy condition
11. Only quiet well behaved dogs are allowed in the caravan please check first but all damage(s) must
be paid for
12. In case of any maintenance problem(s) please contact reception. DIY repairs must not be
13. All electrical appliances in the caravan have undergone annual safety checks. Use of your own
electrical items is at your own risk
14. The caravan owners reserve the right to withhold some or the entire bond and or to bill the hirer
for additional cost of : (1) replacing or repairing damage, (2) all breakages, (3) charge for
cleaning the caravan, (4) cost of removing stains or replacing as new. All breakages, damages and
stains must be paid for. The hirer must inform the caravan owners within 24 hours of arrival; all
defects, inventory shortages and / or breakages etc. Failure will result in you being responsible
and your bond being withheld.
Deposits and Payments
1. A deposit of £50 is to be paid within 7 days of making a provisional booking or it will be
2. Cheques to be made payable to Mrs JD Jenkinson.
3. The balance including security deposit is to be paid no later than 4 weeks before the start of
4. The caravan will be available from 3.00pm on the day of arrival. On the day of departure please
vacate the caravan by 10.00am latest
5. The hirer shall pay £75.00 bond with the final balance, this bond is fully refundable at the end
of the hire period providing there are no damages/items missing
In the event of a cancellation all deposits are non-refundable
Please check for your chosen dates. Please note, dates may become unavailable very quickly in high season.
Red = unavailable