*** Newly Refurbed 2014 Caravan on Devon Cliffs *** A deluxe 3 bedroom caravan for hire that can comfortably hold 8 people. The caravan in located in the fantastic Haven holiday camp of Devon Cliffs and is situated in the center of the park so you are close to the beach and the main center. The caravan has recently been refurbished and has 1 x double bedroom, 2 x twin bedrooms and a double sofa bed. There is a shower room as well as a separate WC. Full working kitchen and dining area for families to enjoy dining together.
*** Newly Refurbed 2014 Caravan on Devon Cliffs ***
A deluxe 3 bedroom caravan for hire that can comfortably hold 8 people.
The caravan in located in the fantastic Haven holiday camp of Devon Cliffs and is situated in the center of the park so you are close to the beach and the main center. The caravan has recently been refurbished and has 1 x double bedroom, 2 x twin bedrooms and a double sofa bed. There is a shower room as well as a separate WC. Full working kitchen and dining area for families to enjoy dining together.
Bed lining is included in the price and will be made ready for when you arrive. The prices will also include the passes needed to enjoy the evening entertainment.
For an additional duvet and pillows for the sofa bed please to let us know so we can add this when cleaning the caravan before you arrive. Also a travel cot can be provided for a small fee.
A welcome pack can be added to you booking for £20 – this will include Bread, milk, tea, coffee, sugar, biscuits, juice, toilet roll and kitchen roll for when you arrive. (Please when booking please ask for this so we can add this onto the total cost for your booking)
Passes to the Haven entertainment and facilities are NOT included in the price but these can be obtained from reception at a cost.
• Insurance: we strongly recommend that you purchase holiday insurance to cover your personal luggage, money, holiday cancellation and public liability etc…
• Bookings: Provisional bookings can be made and will be held for up to 5 working days, but bookings cannot be guaranteed without a deposit. Sorry we cannot accommodate pets in the caravan and the caravan is non-smoking.
• Passes: Please note that entertainment passes ARE NOT included in the cost of your accommodation, but if you require you can get these from the main reception on arrival.
• Balance of Payment: £100 deposit is non-refundable. The balance of payment for your holiday is due four (4) weeks prior to your arrival date. Please ensure that this is paid in full by this date. Should your payment not reach us by this time, we reserve the right to re-let the caravan. Should you wish to book within four (4) weeks or less the full amount will be due at the time of booking. Final receipt and arrival details will not be sent until your final payment has been cleared by BACs payment.
• Protect and Respect Bond: In addition to the cost of your stay you will be required to pay a fully refundable protect and respect bond of £75. Once the caravan has been cleaned and check by staff on the day of your departure and everything is as you found it – this will be returned within 48 hours.
• Cancellation: Should you cancel your holiday, please inform us either by text or email as soon as possible.
• If your final payment has not been received by the due date, one final reminder, either by phone or email, will be made. If you fail to respond to this reminder within 24 hours, it will be deemed a cancellation and you forfeit your deposit.
• Should the caravan become unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, every effort will be made to get you alternative accommodation. If this not possible, a full refund will be given.
• Arrival and Departure: Our caravan should be ready for you by 2pm, if you arrive before this time you may be able to have access if the caravan is ready. We will text you the key safe code as soon as it is available.
• Please vacate the caravan by 10am on the day of your departure to allow for it to be cleaned ready for the next holiday maker.
• Bedding: Duvets and pillows are provided along with bed sheets and linen for all of the beds. These come as part of the hire price.
• Damage: Please treat our caravan with care and respect and observe the NO SMOKING signs. Our caravan is inspected after guests leave and the inventory checked. We reserve the right to forfeit your security cheque if necessary. Disposable BBQ’s must be kept away from the caravan at all times.
• Children: it is recommended that you supervise your children in play and swimming areas. Children under 8 years of age and those who cannot swim will not be permitted into the swimming pool area unless accompanied by an adult.
• Park Rules: For the comfort and enjoyment of all holiday makers, please observe the park rules which are displayed around the park.
• Haven reserve the right to terminate a holiday, without compensation where the unreasonable behaviour of the persons named on the booking and their guests, might impair the enjoyment, comfort of health of other guests.
• It is a Haven requirement that all holiday makers are registered with the park. Only those listed on the booking form can occupy our caravan and use the facilities once passes have been purchased. If this legal requirement is not met, your booking may be terminated and you will be asked to leave with no refund made.